Sunday, January 2, 2011

What side of the aisle does a patriot stand on?

I was just reading a blog post and a couple statements really stood out.  First of all, from the blogger, I guess you have to be on the right side of the aisle to be a patriot.  Just because I think different than you, or have views opposite of you, doesn't make me any less of a patriot than you.  I criticize and bitch a lot, but I would never attack someones patriotism, or make them feel any-less of an American because of a difference of opinion. We can agree to dis-agree, that is for sure. This is what makes America great....right?  Don't be branded by titles, or think that someone else's views are crazy because they're different from your's. We can hate their views, oppose their views, debate their views...and also respect their views...and their patriotism! http://amplify.com/u/k8yd

No comments:

Post a Comment